Most of my code has been moved over to my Github page - most of the below link to repositories there.
- Python text file based command line and Android todo/reminder program. Supports many types of todo items (appointments, sleeping items, wishlist etc) and assorted sorting/filtering options.
- Codepile / Assorted Little Scripts
- Most of the useful scripts that used to be on the Codepile page have been moved to the new dl-misc-scripts repository.
- Android Python (SL4A) Scripts
- These are no longer maintained; given the recent changes to Android permissions making SL4A less viable I’m writing new stuff in Java rather than Python.
Games and Mods
- A simple network number game with a Java Swing UI, originally written for a Network Programming subject at RMIT.
- Minetest Mods
Two small mods for the open source Infiniminer clone Minetest:RotDecay: Make the more basic building materials (like standard wood) decay, so players have to “patch up” their buildings early on, and later upgrade them to sturdier matierals (like bricks).DLTweaks: Minor tweaks to do stuff like allow burning more things (like dry shrubs) as fuel and make the difference between early game equipment and using your bare hands more significant.
- LethalMod (Max Payne 2)
A Max Payne 2 mod that changes the gameplay to make combat more realistic and deadly yet still cinematic, with more emphasis on use of bullettime and the player avoiding being shot.
lethalmod_1_1.zip (112kb) - refer to the .txt file for more info.